Dubai won’t be Dubai without the evening desert safari. Evening desert safari is one of the musts to do activity in Dubai. It is one of the best ways to enjoy the charm of the Arabian Desert. The tour includes a list of interesting activities which makes your journey full of fun and unforgettable memories. Join us for the desert safari Dubai and create unforgettable memories with your family and friends.
Evening Desert Safari starts in the afternoon with the pickup from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. Pickup can also be done from Sharjah, but subject to availability. Our experience Desert Safari driver will pick you in a 4×4 land cruiser in the afternoon. The beautiful red dune of the Arabian Desert is a bit far from the vibrant city of Dubai. Drive toward the desert will take 30 to 45 minutes. The real fun and thrill of the evening desert safari start once you reached to the red dunes of the Arabian Desert. Thrilling dune bashing in the red dunes will give you a heart-breaking experience. It’s not only thrill but full of fun and enjoyment in the beautiful sandy desert of Dubai. It also includes a photo stop to click some unforgettable moments of the evening desert safari.
After dune bashing, the driver will take you to the desert camp for the remaining activities. The other activities include camel riding for pictures, wearing Arabic costumes for pictures, Arabic welcome, coffee dates, juices, shisha smoking, Tanura dance show, which is known as the famous Egyptian male dance show, international buffet dinner with an option of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. The last and most awaiting activity of the evening desert safari is belly dance show.
Highlights of Evening Safari
- Pickup and drop off through a 4×4 land cruiser
- Experience 06 to 07 hours of evening desert safari
- Dune Bashing by experience safari driver in the red dunes of Arabian Desert
- Sand and Sunset Photography
- Arabic welcome in the desert safari camp
- Arabic Coffee & Dates
- Water, Tea, Coffee
- Henna Painting
- Camel riding for pictures
- Arabic Costumes for pictures
- Shisha smoking in the desert camp
- BBQ International Buffet dinner
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- Live Tanura Dance show
- Live Belly Dance show
- Washroom Facility for both male and female
Enjoy a Stunning Desert Safari with Hassle Free Transfers
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4×4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind. You have the option to choose between a 4×4 vehicle pick up or a transfer by coach. The coach will pick you up from standard pick up locations such as Deira City Center (Day to Day store – main entrance), Burjuman Spinneys, LULU Market (behind Mall of Emirates), and Dragon Mart, while the 4×4 will pick you up from your residence. Once you arrive at the desert, you will continue on a 4×4 irrespective of your initial choice of the vehicle.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Sand boarding
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance (Not available during Ramadan)
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Short Camel ride
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
Know Before You Go
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- No alcohol and belly dancing will be included during safari during the holy month of Ramadan (until 4th June)