Quad Bike safari in Dubai is also one of the top activities for adventure seekers. If you love the thrill, adventure and fun then this is the activity of your choice, book your quad bike safari online with baba travel & tourism Holidays and get best-discounted rates for Quad bike safari Dubai. You can choose from Morning, evening or overnight Quad Bike Safari. The Quad bike safari can be booked for minimum 15 to 20 minutes and maximum up to one hour of Quad bike safari.
For Quad Bike safari you must check availability before final booking. The evening quad bike safari can be book for minimum one guest, however, the morning and overnight quad bike safari requires at least two guests to book the activity or in some cases if you want on private basis then even one person can also book the morning and overnight quad bike safari, however for sharing basis minimum of two guests required.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the vast expanse of Dubai’s desert of red dunes.
- Get a thrilling 45-minute quad bike ride on the steep dunes of the desert.
- Hop on an adorable camel and experience Arabia’s classic beauty like never before.
- Taste authentic Arabic coffee or tea at the desert camp.
- Surf on the smooth sands during the Sandboarding session.
- Enjoy a local Tanoura show and scintillating Belly Dancing performance.
- You will be accompanied by a professional English-speaking instructor on this tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services in air-conditioned vehicles ensure that your tour progresses in a hassle-free manner.
Enjoy Sandboarding and Quad Biking Sessions
Shortly after you are picked up from your hotel in Dubai, your transport vehicle will head into the Lahbab Desert. After a short instructional session, you can strap on your helmet and protective gear and mount your quad bike. This feisty beast can rip through the desert and sail over sand dunes at hair-raising speeds. You can stop anywhere during your quad bike ride to capture the breathtaking surroundings with your camera. Once you are used to this amazing sand cruiser, you will be speeding through the Lahbab Desert on an adventure like no other. The next activity you can try is sandboarding, a thoroughly entertaining and thrilling activity that is open all year round. Experience the excitement as you slide down a steep sand dune on a hardy sandboard that is provided on the tour!
Revel in the Pleasures of the Bedouin Camp
Arabia is known for its luxurious Shisha pipes, and this tour includes an exclusive Shisha pipe smoking session! You might also be interested in getting your hands painted by expert Henna artists at the camp. Go on a short camel ride through the desert and learn more about the local birds, animals, and plants that thrive here. The Tanoura and Belly Dancing shows are the primary highlights of this camp, and this will be accompanied by a delectable spread. You can pick either the vegetarian or the non-vegetarian buffet option. Once you have explored the camp and the interesting activities it has to offer, you can head back to your hotel in the air-conditioned tour vehicle.
- Pick-up and drop-off services in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional instructor
- Shisha smoking
- 45-minute quad bike ride
- Arabic coffee or tea
- Tanoura and belly dancing show
- Camel ride safari
- Cold mineral water
- Henna painting on women’s hands
- BBQ dinner buffet
- Dune buggy ride
- 4×4 Land Cruiser dune bashing ride
- Alcoholic beverages
Know Before You Go
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck pains are not allowed on this tour.
- Infants are strictly not allowed; the minimum age for entry is 5.
- All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- On religious holidays, there will be no entertainment activities in the camp.
- During the month of Ramadan (5th May to 4th June), the belly dance show will not be available.